The winter season is going to approach soon. With the fall season coming in, the temperatures are also going to drop, and with the snowfall, it’s going to get difficult for food truckers to manage their business and keep customers attracted to them.
Check out these top five tips to be at the top of your business even during the chilly days:
- Storage of food: Both water and food can freeze if not kept properly. Temperature regulated storage options can help in this situation and keep the food from getting ruined and wasted.
- Snow tires: It is required to replace regular tires with snow tires. This will help give tire the required protection.
- Battery check: It’s always better to keep testing the battery in case it runs of out steam.
- First Aid Kit: Be it winters or summers, your food truck should always have a first aid kid. It is a must to be prepared rather than being sorry later.
- Emergency Box: Flashlight, oil, fire extinguisher, blanket, water, and snacks are the all-time rescue materials, that should be kept aside in a box for emergency purposes, just in case of bad weather.
Let us know what do you feel about Winer season. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout My Foodie Truck :
My Foodie Truck is a Food Truck Locator App. It gives a great Customer base to the Food Truckers. By just downloading the app and signing up (which is free of cost) you will get added into our network and people would be able to view you and track you. It would be a great opportunity for you to reach out to more customers through our website https://www.myfoodietruck.com/ and Mobile App.